- Luminous floor spot has a light intensity of 100 and 300 mcd
- Marker identification
- Diameter: 60 & 90 mm
- Thickness: 0.5 cm
- Equipped with anti-slip layer
- Equipped with hitack adhesive layer
- Packed per piece
- If you have a special request for large numbers, please do not hesitate to contact us Contact us
- Prices are ex VAT
- Available from stock if not in stock delivery time 10 working days
€1.50 – €5.50 Excl. btw
These glow in the dark dots light up when it is dark. They are provided with a non-slip layer and have a light intensity of 100 mcd or 300 mcd. This makes the floor marking dots ideal in the event of a power failure or darkness and for optical evacuation signaling. We recommend placing at least 3 dots per meter. They are available in two sizes: diameter 60 and 90 mm. In the light the dots are light in color and in the dark they glow green. Because the glow in the dark tape dots light up in the dark, they are ideal for increasing safety even further, for example to mark escape routes when the light has gone out.
With the dots you can easily make markings in a workshop, ship, factory floor or in your warehouse, but of course also outside in the parking garage in your school or markings in care homes or retirement homes. The glow in the dark tape can of course also be used for decorative purposes, such as in the children’s room.
The glow in the dark dots adhere without problems to a dry, grease-free and clean surface.
- Dimensions: diameter 60 mm and 90 mm;
- Thickness: 0.78 mm;
- Material: PVC;
- Color: glow in the dark, white in the light and glowing green in the dark;
- Illuminating: emits light for approximately 1 hour.
60 mm (HI100 mcd), 60 mm (HI300 mcd), 90 mm (HI300 mcd)