- Best before date 5 years inspection-free
- Glow in the Dark
- Indoors, 5 liters of frying extinguishes fat
- Extinguish 2 liters of bioethanol gel
- Extinguishes solids, wood, curtains, etc.
- Extinguishes liquid fuels such as gasoline and diesel
- Smother the fire in just seconds
- Simple, compact, handy
- Causes no or minimal environmental damage
- Not harmful to humans and animals
- Maintenance free, environmentally friendly, recyclable
- 99.5% biodegradable
- Easy to clean
- Has the Rijkstype approval
- Working temperature Pro-Line Indoor from 0 ° C to 60 ° C
- Safe to use with electrical appliances up to 1000 volts
- With interval extinguishing options and can extinguish at an oblique angle
- Holder is not included, it can be ordered as an accessory
Glow in the dark Pro-Line Indoor spray extinguisher
The Pro-line Indoor spray fire extinguisher in addition to solids and flammable liquid, it is also suitable for extinguishing Burn 5 liters of (deep-frying) fat / oil therefore also ideal in the company canteen. Smother the fire in just a few seconds with a simple push of a button. It is lightweight, compact and can be operated with one hand. Because it works like a spray can, anyone, regardless of age, can use it. By removing the cap, the spray fire extinguisher (foam) is ready for immediate use at all times due to its intuitive operation. This prevents a small flame from spreading very quickly with all its consequences….
Diameter: 73 mm
Height (can): 290 mm
Total weight: approx. 1035 gr.
Content (net): 760 ml
Fire classes A, B and F can be extinguished with the Pro-Line Indoor spray fire extinguisher.
After removing the cap, spray the extinguishing agent directly into the fire at intervals. Sufficient distance, at least 1 meter, must be observed. If the eyes or mouth comes into contact with the extinguishing spray, rinse with water for a long time.
Place the fire extinguisher in a dry and easily accessible place.
No maintenance is required.
After the first use of the spray fire extinguisher or after overwriting the best before date, it must be replaced.