- Anti-slip Tape has an adhesive layer and anti-slip layer
- Thickness: 0.6 mm
- The anti-slip tape is packed per roll
- Don’t hesitate to contact us for large numbers contact us
- Prices are ex VAT
- Available from stock if not in stock delivery time 10 working days
Floor tape Anti-slip Yellow
€22.50 – €48.50 Excl. btw
Standard Safety-Grip anti-slip tape is the best-selling anti-slip tape since 1997
The standard non-slip tape is made from a fine grain aluminum oxide, making it suitable for use in a wide variety of applications. The grit is a medium non-slip abrasive coating. Our standard Safety-Grip is perfect for the general non-slip requirements with excellent grip levels (measured as coefficient of friction). Safety-Grip is water resistant (if applied to a non-porous surface, otherwise we also offer a full range of aids) and has exceptional durability in both indoor and outdoor use. Standard Safety-Grip has been tested to BS 7976:2, results available on request.
We manufacture our standard Safety-Grip tape in any size from 10mm to 1168mm, Standard Safet-Grip is readily available for immediate dispatch in 25mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm and 150mm rolls. All rolls have a stock length of 18.3 meters and 100 meters on request.
Because the Standard Safety-Grip is used for general purpose applications, it is perfect for use in domestic or commercial environments, such as offices, parking garages, schools, workshops, factories and hospitals. Standard Safety-Grip can be used for extra slip protection on stairs or to cover entire walkways.
Custom Anti-Slip Tape
In addition to our turnkey products, depending on the order quantity, we can produce standard Safety-Grip in a wide range of sizes, shapes and colors (matching Pantone or RAL reference).
• The tape is designed to provide grip in various applications. If applied correctly, the presence of oil, water or other contaminants will not affect the grip. Very well suited for pedestrians or light vehicles.
• Temperature variations to influence the tape does not. The temperature range of the anti-slip tape yellow is between -30 ° C and +80 ° C, which makes it very suitable for use in, for example, cold stores.
• Resistant to most chemicals found in commercial environments.
• The tape will adhere to most surfaces if the tape application procedures are followed properly.
25 mm x 18 meter, 50 mm x 18 meters