- Light intensity: 150 mcd 300 mcd
- Dimensions: 3 cm x 6 Mtr.
- Thickness: 0.3 mm with anti-slip layer 0.4 mm
- Provided with adhesive layer and possibly anti-slip layer
- The afterglowing tape is packed per roll
- Don’t hesitate to contact us for large numbers contact us
- Prices are ex VAT
- Available from stock if not in stock delivery time 10 working days
Photoluminescent (anti-slip) tape – 3 cm x 6 mtr.
€22.00 – €42.00 Excl. btw
The afterglowing tape is very durable and extremely suitable for applying lines to the floor. The afterglowing tape glows in the dark (glow-in-the-dark) and is widely used in offices, parking garages, schools, workshops or hospitals. This tape is available with or without a non-slip top layer. Available in widths 30 and 60 mm and has a length of 6 meters. The tape is available in two light intensities; 150 or 300 mcd (milli candela is the amount of light that a lamp emits in a certain direction).
The photoluminescent / luminescent tape lights up in the dark and is ideal to further increase safety, for example to mark escape routes when the light fails or to mark obstacles.