- Photoluminescent floor tape
- Non-slip marking tape
- Light intensity: 100 mcd
- Dimensions: 50 mm x 18.3 m
- Easy to attach
- Packed per piece
- If you have a special request for large numbers, please do not hesitate to contact us Contact us
- Delivery from stock
- Prices are ex VAT.
Anti-slip tape 50mm x 18.3m Photoluminescent marking tape (glow in the dark)
€85.00 Excl. btw
Non-slip Photoluminescent Marking Tape can be applied to almost any indoor or outdoor surface. It offers immediate safety through increased visibility and its anti-slip coating. Anti-slip tape is ideal for getting more grip on stairs, tail lifts, or other surfaces. The Anti-slip tape is resistant to water, chemicals and engine oil. The tape is easy to cut to size and has an aluminum oxide surface which makes it extra strong and lasts extra long.
When the tape is sufficiently charged by light, the floor tape is afterglow for 20 minutes. Another benefit is that it is less vulnerable to dirt than standard glow-in-the-dark tape, as most of it is black.
- Sticks well to the surface.
- Usable at extreme temperatures from -30 ° C to + 70 ° C.
- Equipped with the standard grain.
- Material: PVC, aluminum oxide
- Glue layer: acrylic
- Dimensions (W x L): 5 cm x 18.3 m
- Thickness: 1.03 mm
- Color: black with glow-in-the-dark marking
- Follow-up time: approx. 20 minutes